Synergy Organics Inc.
Our products are organic essential oil based. These plant extracts are antimicrobial, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory. They taste great (oral care), smell great (home care) and are 100% alcohol free. The company founder, Mary Anderson, is a registered dental hygienist, who has extensively studied essential oil therapy. During these studies it became apparent that her dental clients would benefit immensely from the use of essential oils in their oral care. When she learned that her professional regulatory body, The Canadian Dental Hygienist’s Association also advocates essential oil mouth rinses as superior to anything else available on the market, she embarked on creating her own line, focusing on creating a product that was potent, pleasant tasting, and most of all effective. With growing demand from consumers for ‘green’ health alternatives, dental health professionals have become aware that alternatives to chemical-based antibacterial oral care products are necessary. Many are providing their patients with the natural and more effective Synergy Organics mouth rinses, and the clinical results have been beyond our wildest dreams. Packaging:
- All packaging is 100% recyclable and reusable
- Nothing goes into landfill.
- No unnecessary excess packaging, no plastics – the potency and purity of our oral care products require glass packaging.
- All of our products are currently manufactured in B.C.
- All active ingredients have a Certificate of Analysis, a government approved analysis to certify quality and purity, and an MSDS Safety Sheet.
- All the botanical ingredients are from International Organization for Standardization (ISO) Certified Organic suppliers.